Saturday, July 7, 2012

Legoland California!

I was so excited for our San Diego trip since it would be my first time to visit the city! I was especially excited because I knew we would be going to Legoland! Yes. I am still a child inside. haha



The ticket for a one day pass costs USD 75.00 for adults and USD 65.00 for children. 




If you're looking for fun, scary rides, then Legoland isn't for you! But if you're a huge fan of Lego like I am, then you would be in wonderland! Haha!

 Most of the rides are for children, so if you would want to make the most out of your money, then I suggest you go with your family. I was lucky that I went with my friend and her son, and he really enjoyed! Also, make sure to bring swimwear for the kids! There's a fun water park which I'm sure they would love!



It's Hagrid!!! I am such a Harry Potter fan!! I've been eyeing the Hogwarts Lego set for years, but it's so expensive!!! haha


 These huge Lego installations are really amazing!




Now my favorite part, Miniland USA! They have miniature lego structures of the different states! 




And Star Wars fans, prepare to drool! Haha, There's also a Star Wars Miniland, with miniature scenes from the movie!




Planning a trip? Visit the Legoland Website at http://california.legoland.com/en/ :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment