Wednesday, July 25, 2012

San Francisco: Union Square and the Duck Fried Rice

And the main reason for our San Francisco trip--- Bangkok Noodles' Duck Fried Rice!! ;)

Haha my mom has been raving about this AND craving for this since 2006. She ate there everyday during her last US trip and couldn't get enough of this Duck Fried Rice. We even booked our hotel in Powell Street because it was close to this restaurant! hahaha

Check out their website here.


I LOVE rice, and Thai food is my favorite! So for me, this was perfect!


Afterwards, we headed straight to Union Square for a quick shopping trip before meeting some friends. 


The heart installations in Union Square immediately caught my eye. They are art works made for the benefit of the San Francisco General Hospital Foundation. Over 130 artists were commissioned to turn the hearts into their own works of art. The other installations are scattered all over San Francisco. 



And of course, no one can miss San Francisco's cable cars. I wish we had the chance to ride this! I will definitely make it a point to try this the next time I'm back in San Francisco! haha -- Just so I can say I've experienced it.


No comments:

Post a Comment