Friday, August 10, 2012

Amanpulo : The Beach

And the best part of this trip-- the beach. 

Wow. I've seen many beautiful beaches in this country but nothing can ever compare to the beauty of Amanpulo's white sand beach. 



Here's my cousin looking for the baby sharks. Really. Hahaha we were assured that they were harmless, but I was still pretty scared.



Wow. See how clear the water is? The sand is really fine too!


We were blessed with great weather. We were told that it had been raining a few days before we arrived!




Boats for snorkeling! More on that on my next post!


So happy to be here I could just dance in the sand and live here forever! :)

That afternoon, while everyone headed back to the Casitas, my cousin and I wanted to make the most out of the trip and we asked to be left at the beach. Good thing we stayed because we were able to witness the most amazing sunset I've ever seen!


One side was a cool shade of pink and purple.


The other side was a bright shade of orange and yellow. Too awesome!


It only started to rain on the day that we were leaving! Such ominous looking clouds in the background! 

There's too much to do on this island, we were only able to explore the other side of the island right before heading back to the airstrip. 


I would have wanted to stay in that raft in the middle of the sea!

This side is for watersports such as wind surfing. My cousins wanted to try it but we didn't have anymore time. 



Here's the view from the airplane, the island is too beautiful for words! Praying we can take another trip here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment